Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hittin Dat White Azz 4 Torrent Ladies, What Do You Do When U Think Yo Man Is Creepin?

Ladies, what do you do when u think yo man is creepin? - hittin dat white azz 4 torrent

Thus, the mill has been my husband for 2 years at Lil. One of my son is the genius of this man and thought he'd spend our lives together. Well, my cousin Keisha placed back into the city and the butt of his stupid Hangin been the way all the time in the light of recent events. I asked him if his mind was Keisha creepin and he swears is not. He said to relax the crib cuz I got cable and a Playstation, but I know he hittin dat in ready to fight and lead to their ***, but if I'm wrong? She is also a working one homewrecker Triflin known and as she did. What do I do ya'll?

10 comments:

Linz said...

Yes, you can see waaay too much TV during the day.

I bet you've never seen a black man.

Law Abiding Citizen said...

If you want this woman a Triflin "homewrecker known" why did you leave your house man? Would you encourage a drunken visit to a bar and not wait for a drink?

Anonymous said...

Phew, almost got Ebonics all good. But some of the words given. Like when you say, "but I know dat was hittin 'it would have been" but I know that hittin.

Anonymous said...

Phew, almost got Ebonics all good. But some of the words given. Like when you say, "but I know dat was hittin 'it would have been" but I know that hittin.

Anonymous said...

Phew, almost got Ebonics all good. But some of the words given. Like when you say, "but I know dat was hittin 'it would have been" but I know that hittin.

Silver Dragon said...

Yes, you're white. I tell her bad Ebonics.

Know that some not so bad for blacks?

a bad day.

Emme. Esse. said...

Lil 'You should stop and find a man to love, honor and loyalty to you will. :)

Ethan/Nahte ♥'s Belanova said...

Boo is its creepin me.

accretio... said...

cut your balls and they PARTN

K-Dizz on Level 3 and Great Sex said...

lmao more questions plz. and U obtained by Burger King and the husband of the Uruguay Round and HES still creepin wtf released on u.

Post a Comment