Monday, January 4, 2010

Bluetooth Adapter For Pc Is It Possible To Make A Cell Phone A Bluetooth Adapter For A Pc?

Is it possible to make a cell phone a bluetooth adapter for a pc? - bluetooth adapter for pc

I try to play Wii games on a PC (with Wii emulator) to. Can you use the Wii-Mote for a Bluetooth adapter. I wonder if I connect my phone (Sony Ericsson K850i: P with Bluetooth can be used), and to the PC, it can not have a Bluetooth adapter. Is this possible? or do I buy a Bluetooth adapter?

Thank you for answering =)

2 comments:

insider said...

Bluetooth dongles are so cheap, why play?

This example .....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-World-Smallest ...

Shyam said...

If you have a Bluetooth-UR installed on the PC, Sony May and couple UR UR PC and use it as a remote control. But if u dont have bluetooth, get a BT adapter, then it should work.

Post a Comment