Saturday, January 9, 2010

Easing Vicodin Withdrawal How Long Does Percocet Withdrawal Last? Anything To Ease It?

How long does Percocet withdrawal last? Anything to ease it? - easing vicodin withdrawal

I took Percocet, Vicodin, Oxycodone and regularly meet in April and almost daily with painful symptoms. First, I took the regular dose, but eventually the hand and the amount won most of those 60 to 80 milligrams of pure oxycodone 3 times a day I see a lot by reading everything online. Last week, I tried to back down and took my last dose of 5 Percocet Saturday evening. I've got nothing to eat, and my pain is bearable. I visited my doctor today and told him everything and told me to continue the withdrawal, but I have terrible withdrawals. Also, why so much because when I tried, down cuz i couldnt go withdrawal, so I returned to deepen. Well, now I'm good for, and lost her have been terrible since Sunday, and asked me how long in general. My symptoms are nausea, diarehea, chills.

Fortunately, I can not withdraw intellectual and know that I am to go, but the phsyical sucks.

Please help, thank you!

1 comment:

Toad said...

I can only try to guess, here is some Pepto Bismo.

Post a Comment