Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Pokemon Party In Pokemon Gold Pokemon Platinum Help?

Pokemon Platinum Help? - best pokemon party in pokemon gold

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a copy of the new Pokémon, Pokémon Platinum. This is my Pokemon for the first time since Pokemon Gold. And I'm in a kind of brine. I like Pokemon in my party have support. And now the sole owner Infernape (Chimchar).

So I was wondering if anyone out there who would be willing to trade me a couple of eggs. Faust started or lower stage of evolution. And I am the owner of any holder of B / R, G / S, R / S, and of course, D / P.

Unfortunately there is not much I can offer to homeowners. But I would be willing to help everyone in the future, if I do something that needs someone to finish.

Please someone help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment